Helpful Moving Apps!
can be stressful enough without the added burden of trying to figure
out what you should do to prepare for our arrival. Here are some helpful
"do's and don'ts" that apply to moving into your new home.
1. Do not worry about numbering
your boxes. We're the movers, so we will inventory for you.
2. Do label each box with contents. Remember, for international
shipments you cannot label boxes as "misc, stuff, etc, contents
of..." or any vague term such as "tools and supplies".
Try to remember all the items you packed.
3. Do label Fragile items as such.
4. Do leave boxes open if you have any doubts about
the items you are packing. We will take a look and reassure you.
5. Do not pack any contraband items, no fuel, paints,
matches, spray cans, cleaners, gas or anything flammable that can damage
your furniture or set fire to your boxes. Believe it or not coconuts
are included in this category.
6. Do not pack food or pet food, trust us. It wont
taste like food by the time it gets to you.
7. Do fold and tape boxes properly. Imagine if the
bottom of a box burst open when you pick it up and it just so happens
to be the box you packed your best china in... not good. Tape well!
8. Do write your last name and destination on the box
when packing for overseas shipping; it's a precaution to ensure there
will be no confusion when entering the new port.
9. Do not seal boxes if you are moving by air freight;
the boxes need to be inspected by a member of our crew as a part of
10. Do by all means pack till your heart is content..
if you do have any questions at all about your move please feel free
to contact us. Our job is to make your move stress free.
Download our Packing Materials Pricelist CLICK HERE
call us toll free: 1-800-242-6164